Agile Health Check
Delivering in agile can be a challenge to new and experienced organisations. We know that software development in businesses is costing way more than it should. We use our world class expertise to analyse your software delivery process and enable you to speed up, reduce costs and improve quality so your customers, revenue streams and teams are delighted.
Read about our Agile Health Check services
Player Coach Certifications
Most organisations do not have the cutting edge, agile and lean skills within their teams. Even when a business spends large sums to send their teams on 2-5 day training courses, they come back with little opportunity or guidance to actually put them into proper practice and the certification becomes a piece of paper never really used.
Read about our Player Coach Certifications services
Pop Up Teams & Specialists
Sometimes organisations do not have the resource readily available to deliver a critical new project or take advantage of a new opportunity. We have the best hand picked lean and agile professionals to spin up a delivery team quick, ranging from architects, to business analysts , UX designers, developers and tester and everything in between. We only work the best people who have delivered with us over the years. These teams, and individuals are ready to go when you need them – onsite or remotely.
Read about our Pop Up Teams & Specialists services
Agile Digital Transformation
The business world is moving at breakneck speed and organisations need to adapt and deliver in the new world of agile digital transformations. We can help and partner with you, with our expert teams and individuals to analyse, design and deliver your new adaptive and responsive digital organisation so you can get to market quicker, be the leader and innovator of your industry.
Read about our Agile Digital Transformation services
OUR WORK IN ACTION
University Of Oxford
• The University of Oxford were attempting to deliver a new £2 Million digital application that would cover the landscape of all their colleges to enable a unified view and process for managing student reports, modules and teacher payments
• The University were using Agile/Lean/Scrum approaches for mostly the first time and the delivery was not going as expected for them
• Our team worked with the University to quickly deep dive into discovering what the main issues and bottlenecks were. Through our insights, experience and team management skills
• We facilitated the development of a roadmap, an MVP for the product, restructuring of the team and the scrum processes, devops delivery, user testing and solution architecture
• We supported and coached the cross-functional teams in architecture, as scrum masters, agile business analysis, UX Design and development
• This resulted in speeding up the velocity by 50% and bringing in the delivery timeline by 12 months, saving the university approx £500K and delivering their product earlier to the delight of their users
• BP Oil were suspicious their global server estates was not been used efficiently and effectively
• Our team would investigate into this concern and perform a business intelligence project on their global big data sets
• The team would quickly analyse to understand the business and the data situation. This involved collecting, cleansing, and matching the data so the team could engineer a data algorithm.
• Through the modelling and evaluation of the algorithm it would be discovered with hard evidence that BP were wasting significant resources, time and money by running ineffective and inefficient global servier estates
• Our team developed a business case and solution to the present to the UK CEO which lead to the decommissioning and restructuring of their infrastructure saving them millions of pounds each year
EuroMoney Instituional Investor
• This FTSE 250 finance media company were attempting to deliver a £500k digital replatforming and integration into SalesForce
• The project was behind schedule with a number of issues stopping the delivery
• Our team member would on onboard, analyse and pinpoint the priority areas that needed to be fixed to fast track the delivery
• This included MVP analysis to get to the essential product. User story analysis and restructuring so the devs and tester could deliver faster. Scrum process analysis and agile leadership so the right things were happening at the right. DevOps analysis and leadership so the product could go live.
• This resulted with the platform and integration into salesforce been delivered within a few months of onboarding enabling Euromoney to increase their sales 5x